Saturday, November 3, 2012

 My dear sweet friend is having a baby girl, so I made her this baby album from graphic 45 lil darling papers, and other papers I have had for a while.
This is the cover, I made the flowers and the velvet berries
 One of the inside pages, this one opens up to the right and has another page behind it. I have made tags, photo mats, and added other embellishments, like the little beaded baby shoes
 This was a fun page to make, I fussy cut the baby boy and the bunny, added a photo mat and some tags. I love the picket fence.
 More of the picket fence on the next page, this time the fence opens like a gate  so you can see all of the little girl. I fussy cut the roses and used them for a border and to hold the blue photo mat and lil darling tag.  I heard the new babies middle name is to be Rose, courtesy of her big brother Lukus. So I tried to use roses as much as I could.
 This is a special baby, so I liked the tag with the word special on it. More tag pockets, and photo mats.
 I really like this page with the cute animals, there is space behind them for photos, and I have a photo mat that you can pull out on the right side, you can see the pull tab in blue.
More of the cute animals and lil darling tags. A yellow photo mat is in the pocket behind the Giraffe. There are places to journal on all the tags and behind the photo mats
 This was fun to make I hope she enjoys it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wanda this baby album is adorable! You've done such an incredible job on it. Love the baby images you used. It's going to be a sweet keepsake for the little one.

    Hope your fall is going good. Busy like mine I'm sure. Never enough time to do all we want to it seems!

    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful things you make...you are very talented! I am visiting because Lambs and Ivy designs sent me :) Love what you made for her! Wishing you a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete