Thursday, July 5, 2012

Glamping in our 1977 Argosy

 This is the vanity in the bodiour of our trailer. I love this part I get to change out the decor with every glamp.
 One of the bird cages I got decorated for the Boho dinning room in our tent.
 This is the seating area behind the table. The peacock feathers are from a dear friend in Mississippi, her name is Marie Antoinette, for real.She is a great cyber friend.
 A close up of one of the place settings at the dinning room table, I dyed all of the table covers and the napkins.
 A night view of the Boho dinning room.
 Our Boho dinning room. I covered the "floor" with rugs and carpets. Put up dyed lace curtains all around the inside of the tent, and dyed the chair covers. I made the pillows on the chairs.
 My favorite part of the table decor is the fabulous pink gazing ball, I so love it. The roses came from my garden.
You can see the whole tent here, we have purple twinkle  lights surrounding the tent.. It was a fun glamp and I must say everyone loved the  Boho tent.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Boho tent Wanda, I'm stopping by with my Boho bag for some whining and dining, lol Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous this is!! I want to go glamping with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda,
    To Fab Dearest. I just love your Boho look.I did not know that it was called that.I love it.What fun to go camping in all that style./are you still out camping?
    I'm almost ready for a swap and I know what would be a good one.You enjoy yourself and be safe,
    XXOO Marie Antionette
    PS: Yes the peacock feathers look great.

    ReplyDelete