Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lil' scrap of heaven swap

 I recently participated in a swap at an on line group  I belong to.  LSH.  We were to decorate and fill a cigar box with goodies. My partner likes the Shabby look and likes the color teal. Here is what I made for her. I hand crafted the flowers and used as much lace and bling as I could.






I filled it with a variety of goodies and some hand crafted tags and such.






 This is how it looked
filled and ready to send.


  I  love steam punk. this is what Lana sent me, she did such a great job. I am anxious to start learning steampunk  design.


4 comments:

  1. Lots of pretties there, given and received!
    I'm tagging you for a meme on my blog:
    http://thriftys-garage-sale.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/just-for-fun-playing-along.html
    Only if you want to, of course!!
    Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda! What an awesome swap! You and your partner both received some awesome goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so beautiful Wanda! I can only hope to make something near as lovely for you in our little swap. I'm excited though.

    Loving your talent, Edie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanda was thinking of you today as i placed my lovely baby sleeping sign up...big hugs
    tabitha

    ReplyDelete