My Paris wall pocket made in the BoHo style from the supplies from my swap partner.
I made the main roses of the print fabric she sent dimensional by cutting out ones like them and adding singed tulle and embroidering the centers with french knots and sewing them over the ones on the fabric.
This is the pocket to the left here, I sewed the Marie image that was sent to some brown silk and added the flowers and leaves made from ribbons.
This shows the lace used for the bottom ruffles, the bottom lace which is also the longest has tulips on it, and tulips were part of the floral pattern on the fabric. I cut out some of the flower motifs and let them cascade down the lace, I also used the rayon seam binding from the kit and made the swags.
Isn't this a pretty package, I love the paper it was wrapped in. I am saving it for future crafting projects.
And here is what was in the package, as you can see it is enough for several wall pockets. Terri is always very generous, and has excellent taste. TTFN Wanda