Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Paris wall pocket swap for MAMA group

 My online art group has many swaps, this is one I hosted and I had 2 partners. I have already posted the other one.
This partner likes the pinks and creams as do I, so this was a fun one to put together. 
 I so love the image of the girl in pink it works up real pretty, this one is printed on silk material, the card has French style  entredeux lace and pink and cream silk ribbon.
 The rose buds were something new I tried, I used silk ribbon and embroidered them on ribbon and voile material, I am hoping she can sew them into her design and have it look wonderful.
The other image of the girl in the pink dress also printed on silk is one of my favorites it is so delicate.
I sent 2 different rose print materials for the body of the wall pocket with some sheers and lace and a collaged piece to use as a pockt if that is what she chooses. I also sent a bag of snippits of ribbons, lace and such to use to trim her pocket. There we have it my two kits for my 2 partners for the Paris wall pocket swap. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment